Medicare Members: Protect yourself against Medicare fraud and Identify theft! The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General is alerting the public about a fraud scheme involving genetic testing. Learn how to protect yourself.
Over-the-Counter Benefits |
Get to Know Your OTC Benefit
Your Wellcare By Allwell plan includes an over-the-counter (OTC) benefit that gives you money to purchase everyday personal care and wellness products like vitamins, bandages, and toothpaste without having to leave your home.
This is one of the money-saving benefits of Medicare. You’ll get the drugstore items you like to use, at no cost to you.
Enjoy this short video on how to use your OTC benefit allowance and get the most from your Wellcare By Allwell plan.
Ordering your OTC items is easy:
- Check your Summary of Benefits to see how much money is included with your OTC benefits and how often you can spend it.
- Follow the steps in your plan’s catalog:
2021 Over-the-Counter Catalog - English / Spanish (PDF)
- 2022 Over-The-Counter Catalog - English (PDF)
- You can also visit ww.cvs.com/otchs/wellcare to place your order online. (By clicking on this link you will be leaving the Wellcare By Allwell from Home State Health website.) Or, use the info in your Wellcare By Allwell Welcome Kit to place your order by phone at 1-866-528-4679 (TTY: 711).
- Your order will be shipped to your home.